- SBS Data Systems Ltd Limited is dedicated for protecting the privacy of our website visitants and clienteles.
- This policy effectuates concerning the personal data or information directed for our website visitors and clients. Herein, we govern the rationales and method of managing the aforesaid personal data. Such personal information can be used to identify, locate, or contact customers.
- By utilising the resources of our website, and consenting with this policy, our website visitors are authorising the usages of cookies, staying in conformity with the provision of the aforesaid policy.
PROCESS OF UTILISING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We possess the authority of managing data from the correspondences with our customers. This information includes the contents and metadata sent through different communicational mediums like, through our email, or utilising our contact us forms on our site. Such personal information can be stored for future correspondences with the clients.
- Henceforth, we initiate our approaches of data processing, wherein, we stipulate the different classifications of information we undertake to process. Besides, we also formulate the rationales for which we can process that personal information, and we also specific the legitimate reasons behind such data processing.
- We retrieve and process out the information pertinent to our website users, which constitutes the IP address of our visitors, their geo-locations, the operating system, browser and relative versions used, and also the specifications of their page views, time spent of pages, and navigational paths in our site. Herein, we specifically evaluate the aforesaid information using our data tracking techniques.
- The personal information of the visitors and customers collected and stored can be processed at future dates for business correspondences. Such personal data contains the name and email info of the users. Such information can be utilised for proper business functioning of our site, along with offering the relevant services to our website visitors, while sustaining the security and relevant back-ups.
- We possess the full right to process the visitorâ€™s personal data entailing, their name, address, email and telephone info, their pastimes and activities, and also their job-related information. Such personal data is to track the justifications of the customerâ€™s visit to our site, and gaining knowledge about our products or services.
- We also have the authority to process the publication and enquiry data that is entered by our website visitants, which is pertinent to the specific product and services on our site. Moreover, this enquiry information can be used for the objective of marketing and merchandising the particular products or services, as may be queried upon by our visitors in the contact forms, and through other correspondences.
- We also use the data relating to the procurement of goods and services on our site. Such transactional information is relevant for the justification of business transactions on our site.
- Again, we utilise the notification data of our clients, comprising of the enlistments to our periodic bulletins offered by our site relating to the updates and offerings of our products and services from time to time, along with other email-based company announcements.
SUPPLYING PERSONAL DETAILS OF CLIENTS TO OTHERS
- We possess the authority of revealing the personal info of our clients to any member of our company, or our auxiliary group of enterprises.
- We have to right for detailing the personal details of our customers to our underwriters and promoters for help to acquire the needed indemnity coverage, administering the ventures, and attaining professional guidance.
- Our payment victualler, Worldpay & Global Iris addresses the details of fiscal correspondences that are relevant to our site and products or services. Such transaction details are exchanged with our payment suppliers in the context to generate payments, or obtaining refunds, and seeking payment-related doubts from our clients.
SECURING AND ERASING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Herein, we explain our data securing policies and regulations that are laid in conformity with our judicial responsibilities for securing and erasing the personal info of our clients.
- The personal info for our customers and website visitors is not preserved for a greater duration than it is needed for the relevant business objective.
- We preserve the personal details of our clients for a minimum of three years and a maximum of seven years duration.
- In circumstances, where it is not possible to mention the duration of preserving the personal info of our customers, we decide that period depending on the standard days of the mortgager and the final billing date.
- We sustain the right to upgrade our policy as and when required, and circulate a new edition on our site. Our customers are requested to inspect such changes intermittently for specifying that they are gratified with our latest policy updates.
- Announcement of such policy alternations will be notified to our clients via email correspondences.
ENTITLEMENTS OF OUR CLIENTS
- Herein, the claims of our customers coming under the regulations of data security are articulated, wherein they need to apprehend the requisite directives and support from the administrative councils.
- The fundamental prerogatives of our clients under data security regulations are entitlement to access, amendment, deletion, delimiting data transmission, data manageability, opposing the policy to the higher administration, and also to pull out the authorisation.
- We are entitled to request our clients to use their personal info for the rationales of data processing formalities, wherein we also provide a specimen of the personal details of the customers mailing to them at no cost. However, if the clientele requests extra duplicates, additional fair charges can be levied.
- Our website visitors and customers have the privilege to alter any discrepancies in their personal info furnished earlier or provide full details for any partial data provided formerly in the contact forms on our site.
- In few situations, our clients can instantly delete their details. Such scenarios entail when the customer info is irrelevant for our business purposes, or clients pull out permission of providing the personal details, or illegitimate processing of such info.
- Again, the clients are also authorised to delimit further processing of their details under some special situations. Such issues can be an unauthorised approach of processing the personal info as opposed by the clients, or the customers challenging the veracity of processing data with their furnished details. We can retrieve the clientsâ€™ details, in case the data transmission is constrained with such oppositions from the customersâ€™ end.
- We also give authority to the clients for showing their reluctance relating to our data processing rights depending on certain circumstances. In case of such objection from our customersâ€™ end, we promptly discontinue the processing of personal info, till the time we exhibit the lawful reasons for such data processing, wherein it will disallow the rights of our customers.
- Now, our clients can also display their hesitance in our data processing activities, when such business pursuits involve direct marketing justifications, whereby we will immediately stop the data processing relating to such promotional objectives of the company. Moreover, the clients are authorised to show their reluctance in our data processing activities, when the same is related to any technological, chronological, or probabilistic justifications related to certain circumstances, if not such purposes are meant for common welfare concerns.
- Now, in case our customersâ€™ feel that the personal info supplied by them to us is violated under the data protection regulations, they are authorised to send their grievances to the data security administration
- Further, our clients can use any of their prerogatives relating to the personal details supplied to us, by inscribing their concerns and post them to our commissioned companyâ€™s physical location.
- The cookies are small text files with information created by our website, which are stored in our website visitors or clientsâ€™ browsers either temporarily for a specific browsing session, or permanently on their hard disk as a constant cookie.
- such cookies offer an approach for our website to identify the particular visitor and keep track of their preferences and interests.
- Some particular types of cookies called HTTP cookies help in recognising the specific customers and enhance their web browsing experience.
COOKIES THAT WE EMPLOY
- We use the cookies tracked from our clientsâ€™ browsing details for the justifications of verification, wherein we recognise the specific visitors and their navigational details.
- Besides, we also utilise the cookies to monitor the progress of our visitors, whether they have browsed our website.
- Again, we also apply cookies for preserving the data of the visitors or potential customers, learning their interests and inclinations, and find ways to customise our website for them.
- We also use these cookies as a component of a protection mechanism for our website, wherein they can safeguard the specific user accounts of clients, and check deceptive login usages.
- Moreover, we utilise such cookies for the purpose of exhibiting promotional that are pertinent to our end customers.
- In addition, with these different cookies, we meticulously evaluate the appropriate usages and representation of our website and its services.
- Furthermore, we acquire the permission to utilise such cookies to stow the likings and interests of our website visitors.
COOKIES UTILISED BY OUR ACCESS PROVIDERS
- The cookies that are obtained by tracking our visitors are used by our internet access providers and will be stored in our clientsâ€™ browsers when they visit our site.
- Moreover, Google Analytics is used by our site administrators to collate data relating to website visits by our customers and generate relevant exhaustive reports.
- Our website visitors and potential clients can accept or remove cookies, as they use different web browsers; as such portals come built-in with cookie blocking and erasing attributes.
- However, it can be noted that stopping cookies can bring in an adverse impact on the operability of websites, wherein our website visitors cannot utilise the different information of our site.
PERSON APPROACHABLE FOR DATA SECURITY
- The Information Officer, SBS Data Systems Ltd, 455, Chester Road, Manchester, M16 9HA
- Contact email: email@example.com
OUR COMPANY INFO
- Our company, SBS Data Systems Ltd operates our website
- The registered company address is 455, Chester Road, Manchester, M16 9HA
- We are enlisted in England and Wales under certification 10538916
- Our website visitors and customers can reach us by our postal address mentioned above, or through our siteâ€™s contact form, or by emailing us or directly calling us, both between 9 A.M. to 5 P. M.